There’s no better time in West Michigan than summertime. The outdoor dining, Lake Michigan’s sandy shores, and endless hiking trails make our area one of the best places to explore during the summer season. But what if you could enjoy the warmer weather while also doing something meaningful with your time? Let us show you how.
At RT London, we build American-made furniture that helps people learn, grow, heal, and thrive. Universities, rehabilitation facilities, shelters, medical centers, training camps, and libraries are just a few of the markets we serve. In other words, our work impacts real people and their communities.
We help change lives every day. If you join the RT London team, you will too.
We’re looking for summer help on the production floor during our busy season! We have a variety of positions available. These positions typically run from May until August — they’re perfect for college students (or teachers) looking for a temporary summer job, though there are opportunities to work towards being hired permanently as well.
We wouldn’t be able to do this work and help so many people without our seasonal employees. If you work through a planned end date towards the end of summer, you get a $500 bonus! And if you return the following summer, you’ll automatically receive a raise.
Since a variety of positions are open, you’ll often wear many hats and get experience in multiple areas, including:
- Machine Operating
- Sewing Machine Operating
- Sanding/Finishing Product
What we’re looking for:
- An active person with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning
- You can effectively manage your time and communicate well with a team
- You take pride in production
- Your attention to detail is strong, you have an eye for quality
Who we are:
We spend a majority of our lives working, so why not make it fun? We’ve made RT London a place our employees enjoy by offering these perks:
- Regular Employee Appreciation Days — lunches, breakfasts, snacks, prizes, and other perks
- Weekly pay schedule
- Home by 5 p.m. every day: First shift, 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Full-time, temporary
- Monday through Friday, Saturdays as needed
- Opportunity for overtime
- Pay: From $16/hour
- Great location: Right in bustling downtown Grand Rapids