Pacific Northwest - Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho, Montana
Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
RT London is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to cover the Pacific Northwest. They will be responsible for developing new business, managing the sales process and providing excellent customer service to our customers. This individual will facilitate a seamless sales process from product selection through installation. We are seeking a self-starter who enjoys the selling process and working with customers. Travel within the territory is required. Travel schedule will be managed by the selected candidate. Universities, Colleges, Human Services and the Architecture & Design community are primary targets, with added sales potential in related markets.
The area of responsibility includes Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho, Montana. The candidate will need to show and demonstrate products and services and provide recommendations for the best application of the product. Audiences include, but are not limited to Higher Education Administrators, Facilities Professionals, Architects, and Designers.
- Adept at engaging customers in conversations regarding needs and potential product solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Effectively communicate RT London’s value proposition, vision and capabilities to potential customers
- Understand customer challenges and establish RT London as a key source for solutions.
- Identify new business opportunities and target markets.
- Be self-motivated, organized and have a positive attitude. Follow-up is critical.
- Understand what it means to be a team player and possess the skills to develop authentic relationships.
- Make recommendations to clients of the various solutions the company offers.
- Promote, sell and secure new business.
- Manage time efficiently and meet sales goals.
- Maintain and expand database of clients.
- Attend sales meetings, tradeshows and other events on behalf of the company.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with prospective customers, other sales reps, and team members.
- Proactively address product, warranty and/or service issues and communicate resolution with all parties involved.
- Ability to learn and utilize knowledge of furniture design, construction, and materials.
- Demonstrate capability to resolve conflict over sensitive or complex issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with external customers
- Ability to read construction drawings.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships and work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams, and customers
- Ability to maintain a high level of success and initiative without daily interaction with management
- Ability to travel daily within assigned region, and occasionally outside of region as needed.
- Exceptional presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience, working directly with customers.
- Interior design background a plus.
- Valid driver’s license for traveling.
Pay and Benefits
- Compensation includes a salary, plus a percentage of commissions on sales.
- Company provides allowances for vehicle, travel, and expenses.
- Benefits BEGIN ON DAY ONE – medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off package as well as paid holidays
- Competitive pay
- Health Saving Account
- 401k Plan with company match
- Company-paid group life insurance
Any candidate offered the position will undergo background check and drug screening. We are an equal opportunity employer.