RT London, a domestic furniture manufacturer serving the Higher Ed, GSA, and related markets, is seeking to hire a Midwest Regional Sales Manager.
We are searching for a self-starter who enjoys the selling process and working with customers. Travel within the territory is required. Travel schedule will be managed by the selected candidate. Universities, Colleges, and the Design Community are primary targets, with added sales potential in related markets. Candidates with experience and enthusiasm for selling are preferred. Polished presentation skills, with a needs based selling approach, are encouraged to respond.
Once selected the candidate will be trained on RT London product, process, and competition.
The area of responsibility includes Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. The candidate will need to show and demonstrate products/services and provide assistance in the best application of the product. Sales audiences include but are not limited to Higher Ed Administrators, Architects, and Designers.
- Compensation includes a fixed salary for 12 months, with a partial commission on sales.
- After 12 months, compensation moves to commission only with a draw against commissions available, plus an annual attainment bonus based on sales.
- Company provides allowances for travel and expenses.
- Health care and 401K also are part of the package.
Any candidate offered the position will undergo a background check and drug screening.
- Must be adept at engaging customers in conversations regarding needs and potential product solutions.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and have a positive attitude. Follow-up is critical.
- Must understand what it means to be a team player and possess the skills to develop authentic relationships.
- Presentation skills, written and oral, are key.
- Make recommendations to clients of the various solutions the company offers.
- Promote, sell and secure new business.
- Knowledge of design, construction, and materials are a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience, directly working with customers.