MFS | MFS Renew
The students’ choice in residence hall furniture
Modular, Flexible, Strong. With over 50 configurations, MFS sets up just the way you want it and rearranges easily without tools. With unmatched durability, MFS is solid construction built to be climbed on.
- Laminate work surface with 3mm edge band.
- Solid construction. Designed to be climbed on, rearranged and stand up to student use year after year.
- Furniture components are 1” hardwood veneer plywood with 3/4” back panel using glue and dowel construction with reinforced cleats for long-lasting durability.
- Dovetail drawer box construction with removable drawer front, waterproof vinyl bottom and open to 3/4 of their depth.
- Built-in flexibility. Modular components stack and can be rearranged to create unique room configurations.
- Simple. Designed to be simple to rearrange so it can be done quickly, easily and safely - without tools.
- Versatile. Beds can be placed on the floor, bunked or stacked on furniture to create trundled or lofted layouts.